Note: The timing for Breakfast is 11 - 1. Immediately after Mass. Please disregard the 10:30-11 time frame.
NEW FOR 2016
After mass, stay for Irish Breakfast with an Irish Chef!
Sunday, Sept. 4
11 am - 1 pm
$45 per person (Limited availability)
Ages 6 and over must buy a ticket for access to this area.
Ambassador Hotel's Executive Chef, Shaun Brady , and Tipperary, Ireland native, will prepare a traditional Irish Breakfast (with some KC flavor) using locally sourced ingredients that will include many of the traditional Irish Breakfast elements, including his mother's 100 year old Irish scone recipe. Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sept. 4 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Your Sunday Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast: With Bacon, Sausage, Black Pudding, scrambled eggs, baked beans
- Bagels and Loxs: With Irish Whiskey Cured Salmon, Capers, red onions and cream cheese
- French Toast and maple syrup
- Fresh Fruit: With Pineapple, Honey Dew, Cantaloupe, Grapes
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Beer Bar: With Pickled Infused Vodka and spicy Sauce, Kaldi's Coffee and Jameson, Guinness, Boulevard, Magners and Miller Lite
Prepared by Chef Shaun Brady (Tipperary born) Executive Chef of The Ambassador Hotel