Sponsored By: Sioux Chief Manufacturing | www.siouxchief.com
The Kansas City Irish Fest invites you to celebrate Mass with us at Crown Center. The Mass is at 9:30 a.m. Sunday at Crown Center.
This year’s celebrant is Father Don Farnan.
The recipient of this year’s collection is Operation Breakthrough.
Bleachers and chairs will be provided, but feel free to bring your lawn chairs and blankets to sit on the grass.
Mass is 100 percent free to attend, however you might consider staying for brunch!
NEW FOR 2016
After mass, stay for Irish Breakfast with an Irish Chef!
Sunday, Sept. 4
11 am - 1 pm
$45 per person (Limited availability)
Ages 6 and over must buy a ticket for access to this area.
Ambassador Hotel's Executive Chef, Shaun Brady , and Tipperary, Ireland native, will prepare a traditional Irish Breakfast (with some KC flavor) using locally sourced ingredients that will include many of the traditional Irish Breakfast elements, including his mother's 100 year old Irish scone recipe. Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sept. 4 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Your Sunday Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast:Bacon, Sausage, Black Pudding, scrambled eggs, baked beans
- Bagels and Loxs: Irish Whiskey Cured Salmon, Capers, red onions and cream cheese
- French Toast and maple syrup
- Fresh Fruit: Pineapple, Honey Dew, Cantaloupe, Grapes
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Beer Bar: Pickled Infused Vodka and spicy Sauce, Kaldi's Coffee and Jameson, Guinness, Boulevard, Magners and Miller Lite
Prepared by Chef Shaun Brady (Tipperary born) Executive Chef of The Ambassador Hotel
We look forward to seeing you at Mass and Sunday Brunch!