Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club (That Anyone Can Join)
The Snug is a fun, Fest-elegant, comfortable place for you and your friends to gather, gab and gulp away from the crowds – but not far from the music! The Snug is a private club where you enjoy NO lines for drinks or the loo. You have amenities such as room to move, tables in the shade, a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage, catered food, and private bar and bathroom. Please contact us for wheelchair access questions. Join the Snug’s Facebook Group. Buy Tickets!
- $80.00* One Day Pass: Friday (Sept. 1)
- $115.00 One Day Passes: Saturday (Sept. 2) OR Sunday (Sept. 3)
- $270.00 All Weekend
*Friday group discount for Snug!! Purchase 4 or more tickets for the Snug on Friday and receive a discounted ticket of $60 each. Purchase of 4 or more tickets required. Discount and tickets valid for Friday only. Ages 6 and up must purchase a Snug ticket for access to the Snug.
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Great view of the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day on Sat. and Sun. (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets on Friday (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- Special Snug Souvenir Gift
- 2017 Irish Fest Poster
- Catered Food
- Shade, Couches and Lounge Area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
Please note: While anyone 6 years of age and older require a separate snug membership, ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.