Ireland’s funniest comedians come to Kansas City Irish Fest’s Comedy Stage, which is located at Musical Theater Heritage on the 3rd floor inside Crown Center.
Info below is from our 2018 Kansas City Irish Fest Comedy Stage. Please check back here or our social media platforms for the GREAT line up we're working on for 2019!
Check out blew us all away on the 2018 Comedy Stage! Trust us, it was epic!
Emcee - Katie Boyle
Featured Comedian - Francis Cronin
Headliner - Sharon Mannion
Saturday and Sunday of the 2018 KC Irish Fest
- Theater Box Office and Lobby will open at 6:00 p.m.
- Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
- Show begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased by anyone 18 years and older.
If you get VIP tickets, you'll get to participate in the VIP Meet and Greet AFTER the show.
- VIP: $37 - includes Fest admission for the day of the show AND a pre-show reception hosted by the Comedians! And if that's not enough, you get reserved seating in the first three rows of the auditorium!
- General Admission: $20 - includes Fest admission for the day of show. BUY NOW!
- Comedy Only: $8 - does NOT include Fest admission
On-site Purchase: If you get to Fest and decide you want to add Comedy to your already incredible Fest experience...we can hook you up!
- VIP: $25 - does NOT include Fest admission but it DOES include the reserved seating and meet and greet before the show (based on availability)
- General Admission: $10 - does NOT include Fest admission