Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club (That Anyone Can Join)
The Snug is a fun, comfortable place for you and your friends away from the crowds – but not far from the music! This private club gives you room to move, tables in the shade, and a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage. You'll enjoy catered food, a private bar and members-only bathroom. Buy your Snug membership before Thursday, Aug. 29, at midnight to join this great club!
- $80.00 One Day Pass: Friday (Aug. 30)
- $115 One Day Passes: Saturday (Aug. 31) OR Sunday (Sept. 1)
- $270.00 All Weekend
Ages 6 and up must purchase a Snug ticket for access to the Snug.
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Exclusive seating overlooking the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day with a Saturday or Sunday membership (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets with a Friday membership (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- Special Snug souvenir gift
- 2019 Irish Fest poster
- Catered food
- Shade, couches and lounge area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.
Contact us for wheelchair accessibility questions.
Sunday, Sept. 1
11 am - 1 pm
$50 per person (Limited availability)
Ages 6 and over must buy a ticket for access to this area.
Includes admission to the fest! (Sorry, there's not a discount for brunch if you already have a ticket for the fest.)
Enjoy a wonderful Irish Breakfast with us! Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sunday, Sept. 1 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Your Sunday Irish Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Bagels and Lox
- French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, and Beer Bar
BUY YOUR TICKETS SOON!
We look forward to seeing you at Mass and Sunday Irish Brunch!