Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club (That Anyone Can Join)
The Snug is a fun, Fest-elegant, comfortable place for you and your friends to gather, gab and gulp away from the crowds – but not far from the music! The Snug is a private club where you enjoy NO lines for drinks or the loo. You have amenities such as room to move, tables in the shade, a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage, catered food, and private bar and bathroom. Please contact us for wheelchair access questions. Join the Snug’s Facebook Group. Buy Tickets!
- $80.00* One Day Pass: Friday (Sept. 1)
- $115.00 One Day Passes: Saturday (Sept. 2) OR Sunday (Sept. 3)
- $270.00 All Weekend
*Friday group discount for Snug!! Purchase 4 or more tickets for the Snug on Friday and receive a discounted ticket of $60 each. Purchase of 4 or more tickets required. Discount and tickets valid for Friday only. Ages 6 and up must purchase a Snug ticket for access to the Snug.
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Great view of the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day on Sat. and Sun. (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets on Friday (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- Special Snug Souvenir Gift
- 2017 Irish Fest Poster
- Catered Food
- Shade, Couches and Lounge Area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
Please note: While anyone 6 years of age and older require a separate snug membership, ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.
Now's your chance to experience absolutely everything KC Irish Fest has to offer. Purchase the Golden Ticket package for an ultimate weekend for two guests to gain access to the fest and all the special experiences you can only find at Kansas City Irish Fest including whiskey tasting, and Irish breakfast, tickets to the comedy show and a boat load of drink tickets. Hurry! You better purchase this package soon as there is limited availability!
- Weekend Hospitality tickets
- Whiskey Tasting for Two
- Irish Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets to the Comedy Show
- 10 Drink Tickets
- Select band of your choice to get VIP Backstage viewing
Sunday, Sept. 3
11 am - 1 pm
$45 per person (Limited availability) Ages 6 and over must buy a ticket for access to this area.
Renowned Chef, Shaun Brady, and Tipperary, Ireland native, will prepare a traditional Irish Breakfast (with some KC flavor) using locally sourced ingredients that will include many of the traditional Irish Breakfast elements, including his mother's 100 year old Irish scone recipe. Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sept. 3 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Your Sunday Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Bagels and Loxs
- French Toast and maple syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Beer Bar
We look forward to seeing you at Mass and Sunday Brunch!