Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club (That Anyone Can Join)
The Snug is a fun, comfortable place for you and your friends away from the crowds – but not far from the music! This private club gives you room to move, tables in the shade, and a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage. You'll enjoy catered food, a private bar and members-only bathroom. Buy your Snug Membership before Thursday, Aug. 29, at midnight to join this great club!
NEW! Buy four (or more) Memberships for the Snug on Friday for only $60 each! You MUST buy four Friday Snug Memberships (or more, of course) to get the discounted rate.
Single Snug Membership Prices:
- Friday, Aug 30, Snug One-Day Membership - $80.00
- Saturday, Aug. 31, Snug One-Day Membership - $115
- Sunday, September 1, Snug One-Day Membership - $115
All Weekend Snug Membership - $270
Each Membership gives that person (but only that person) access to the Snug on the day (or days) of their Membership. Come and go as you please to the Snug throughout the day and enjoy its amenities. Admission to the Festival is included with all Snug Memberships. Ages 6 and up must purchase a Snug Membership for access to the Snug.
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Exclusive seating overlooking the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day with a Saturday or Sunday Membership (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets with a Friday Membership (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- Special Snug souvenir gift
- 2019 Irish Fest poster
- Catered food
- Shade, couches and lounge area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.
Contact us for wheelchair accessibility questions.
Sunday, Sept. 1
11 am - 1 pm
$35 per person ages 12 and up (Limited availability)
$10 per person ages 3-11 (Limited availability)
Does not include admission to the Festival.
Enjoy a wonderful Irish Breakfast with us! Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sunday, Sept. 1 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Chef Shaun Brady will prepare a traditional Irish Breakfast with some Kansas City flavor using locally sourced ingredients that include many of the traditional Irish Breakfast elements, including his mother's 100-year-old scone recipe!
Your Sunday Irish Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Bagels and Lox
- French Toast with Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, and Beer Bar (Ages 21+)
BUY YOUR TICKETS SOON!
We look forward to seeing you at Mass and Sunday Irish Brunch!