Kansas City Irish Fest’s members-only club (That Anyone Can Join)
The Snug is a fun, Fest-elegant, comfortable place for you and your friends to gather, gab and gulp away from the crowds – but not far from the music! The Snug is a private club where you enjoy NO lines for drinks or the loo. You have amenities such as room to move, tables in the shade, a porch area overlooking the Boulevard Stage, catered food, and private bar and bathroom. Please contact us for wheelchair access questions. Join the Snug’s Facebook Group. Buy your Snug membership before Thursday, Aug. 30, at midnight to join this great club!
- $80.00 One Day Pass: Friday (Aug. 31)
- $115.00 One Day Passes: Saturday (Sept. 1) OR Sunday (Sept. 2)
- $270.00 All Weekend
Ages 6 and up must purchase a Snug ticket for access to the Snug.
- Fest admission (advance purchase only)
- Great view of the Boulevard Stage
- 10 drink tickets per day on Sat. and Sun. (water, soda, beer & wine)
- 5 drink tickets on Friday (water, soda, beer & wine)
- Unlimited access to the Snug tent & its amenities
- Special Snug Souvenir Gift
- 2018 Irish Fest Poster
- Catered Food
- Shade, Couches and Lounge Area
- Your own bar, bartenders, and bathroom!
- Children 6 & under free when Mom or Dad buy a membership
Please note: While anyone 6 years of age and older require a separate snug membership, ALL children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult any time they are in the Snug.
Sunday, Sept. 2
11 am - 1 pm
$50 per person (Limited availability) Ages 6 and over must buy a ticket for access to this area. Includes admission to the fest! (Sorry, there's not a discount for brunch if you already have a ticket for the fest.)
Enjoy a wonderful Irish Breakfast with us! Served 11 am - 1 pm, Sunday, Sept. 2 after Catholic Mass on the Irish Fest grounds.
Your Sunday Brunch Ticket Includes:
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Bagels and Loxs
- French Toast and maple syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Homemade Scones and Jam
- Bottomless Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Beer Bar
We look forward to seeing you at Mass and Sunday Brunch!